Ingredients (makes four little pots):
90g Gnaw milk or dark chocolate
½ tsp Waitrose Madagascan vanilla extract (You could use a basic vanilla extract; however you won't regret adding something a little more special)
1 tbsp cold water
2 Waitrose free range egg whites
1 tbsp golden caster sugar
50g full- fat Greek yoghurt
Handful of plain granola
Handful of juicy raspberries
- Finely chop the yummy Gnaw chocolate and pop into a large bowl. Add the Waitrose Madagascan vanilla extract and 4 tbsp of cold water to the chocolate and then place the bowl over a pan of gently simmering water. Stir occasionally until all the chocolate has melted and is smooth. Leave to cool slightly.
- Whisk the egg whites until they form fairly soft peaks, then whisk in the sugar until thick and shiny. Beat the yoghurt into the slightly cooled chocolate and then fold roughly one-third of the egg whites into the chocolate mix using a large metal spoon. Then carefully add the rest of the whites until they are evenly mixed in. Try not to stir too much as you don't want to flatten the mixture.
- Spoon the mixture into four little ramekins; we used these cute espresso mugs. Try any little different and quirky pots!
- Sprinkle over some granola and a few raspberries then pop in the fridge for a couple of hours. You really can sprinkle over anything you fancy (If they're for a party why not have bowls of different toppings that guests can add themselves).
- Take out of the fridge, eat and indulge!
Enjoy them, we certainly did!